Held before National Signing Day, to give all athletes a better chance at a scholarship, the GIU Senior Football Showcase offers a unique opportunity for high school seniors. Throughout this event, athletes perform under combine conditions to showcase their talents for football coaches from FCS, D2, D3, and NAIA institutions. In addition, the showcase provides an avenue for athletes to receive college aid and continue playing football throughout college.
Registered athletes must meet one of the following criteria:
- SAT (M/V) score of at least 840
- ACT score of at least 18
- Admitted to at least three of the colleges/universities attending the event
It will cost $50 for athletes to register with the submission of an SAT or ACT score. Submission of a form without a SAT or ACT score will result in the invalidation of your registration. You must register for the Showcase by December 28, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. You will receive a confirmation email upon registration.
Check-in for the Showcase will begin at 8:00 a.m. at the DSU Weight Room next to DSU Football Field.
- You must be a graduating high school senior to participate
- No parents, siblings or friends allowed at the event
- Athletes will be evaluated, measured and timed throughout the event
- Coaches from FCS, D2, D3, and NAIA institutions will be present
Registration is not official until you receive a confirmation email. You will also be asked to confirm your registration within one week prior to the Showcase. If you do not confirm the registration, you will be removed from the registered list of participating athletes. During the confirmation process of registration, you may be asked to upload a transcript and/or fill out a waiver.