GIU Recruiting® offers two levels of packages
to suit your recruiting needs.
Your athletic abilities may be a match for a Division I school but perhaps a Division II or III school would be a better environment for you. At GIU Recruiting®, our focus is preparation and best-fit analysis. We will help you find a good, balanced fit both academically and athletically in order to thrive and succeed.
EVALUATION - $595*
- A live, on-site evaluation by one of our Recruiting® Counselors, all of whom have extensive coaching experience.
- A carefully prepared, comprehensive evaluation and a one-on-one consultation.
- Athlete evaluation that will analyze skill level, team concept, sports knowledge, and preparedness among many other aspects.
- Determination of your current caliber in Division 1, Division 2 or Division 3 athletics by your Counselors.
- Expert feedback and recommendations based on your evaluation that will help you grow and meet your college recruitment goals.
GIU BROTHERHOOD - $1,500(entry) $25 a month
- Provide communication and updates with colleges for you and to you throughout your recruiting journey.
- Assess your academic transcripts through our professional staff of Counselors for review on academic eligibility.
- Our counselors will keep you on course schedule
- Present our proposed recruiting "Road Map" based on our expert assessment that will give you a focus on schools to target.
- A monthly skills/drills one day camp
- We will attend unofficial college visits with you
- We will put together your 7 on 7 and camp schedule
- Place a link of your player highlight video on GIU Recruiting® YouTube Channel for College Recruiters to view.
- Assessment of your athletic skill level through our staff of credentialed coaches via video or game film. For in-person evaluations, please see the Evaluation package above.
- Submission of your "Player Profile" information to targeted schools as an introduction*
- Guidance on the Financial Assistance Programs that are available.
- A dedicated GIU Recruiting®Counselors who will provide expert consultation and guidance, via email, during the recruiting process.
- 1 on 1 training can also be added
- Expert Sports Nutrition Consultations: Two one-on-one sessions with one of our Registered Dietitian Nutritionists to identify specific individual needs. A customized plan is formulated with sport-specific tips.