Team Tournament Information/Registration
Thank you for registering for the U.S.A. Invitational. Below you will find instructions on how to complete your team’s registration.
Travel Manager/ Team Parent will receive an information request from Dropbox, via the username firstname.lastname@example.org , they will also receive an email with a PDF attachment of the Waiver that must be signed by the parent/guardian of each of your players.
Upload the required documents to Dropbox in the following order:
- Completed USA Invitational Roster with players in alphabetical order
(this information will be taken from your league roster and either typed or written into our roster. We still need the certified roster from your league, this just helps us know which players will be in attendance and give the ability to add other players you might be bringing from your same grade and district. If you are adding players to your roster you will need to provide their certified team roster from the team they played on during your season. You can only add 5 additional players from the same district)
- League Insurance Certificate
- Official Certified Roster from your league (anything else will not be accepted)
- Signed waivers for each player (in alphabetical order)
Make yourself a hard copy of the entire packet that you submit. The Travel Manager/ Team Parent needs to bring a hard copy of the entire registration packet to the tournament. You will not be required to turn it in, however, if questions arise regarding one of your players, you must be able to produce documentation.
- All weigh ins will be held at the Mesquite Sports Complex
(1635 World Champion Way, Mesquite, NV 89034)
- Each team will be assigned a time slot to come weigh in (Watch for an email closer to the tournament date with this information)
- The whole team must weigh in together
- All Games will be played at the Mesquite Sports Complex
Thank you in advance for submitting your registration packet upon receipt of this request. All documents and final payments must be received by October 31st, 2023. Make payments payable to “SUNYFL” and mail to SUNYFL P.O. Box 911524, St. George, UT 84791 or send via Venmo to @Sunyfl. If paying by credit card, please call 385-446-4GIU (4448)..
We wish you all good luck and look forward to seeing you all in November!
USA Invitational Staff